Hey everyone! I know what you must be thinking… Holy crap, she’s alive?! I thought she froze to death in all that snow NY had this Winter! No… I didn’t freeze to death despite all the snow we had, but life threw me a few lemons, wrenches, bricks and every other harmful item that leaves bruises and stings your cuts. I’ll get into all of that in another post, but in the meantime I thought it might be fun to get back into things with a ‘Get to Know Me’ post!
I found it randomly on the interwebs, all thanks to the lovely Google. No one tagged me because I’ve been MIA for so long, but that’s okay, I’ll tag my dang self! :P And I’ll also tag…. Holland over at hew home on the interwebs, Little Happies!
Alrighty I’ve tagged a whole one person, so that means I’m good to hop into it right? Right.
1. Are you named after anyone? I don’t think my first name is. I know my middle name is though! It’s my mother’s maiden name and is very special to me because I am the last person with that name in the family.
2. When was the last time you cried? 5 days ago when I married my Marine in Manhattan <3
3. Do you have kids? Not yet, just some furry babies! :P
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hell yeah, I’m awesome!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Who me? No way… *cough*
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I would be utterly terrified because I’m afraid of heights, but at the same time I think it would be exhilarating and I’d probably really enjoy it! So yes, after lots and lots of coaxing I think I would.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? You mean I have to pick? Uh…. I can be terrible at food-related decisions so I’ll pick 3 favorites: Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Puffs, and Lucky Charms.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their personality. Are you shy? Loud? Have sarcasm spilling out of your veins? Oh wait, that’s just coffee…
9. What is your eye colour? Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? In order to get me to watch a scary movie it has to actually have a story line to it. That seems to be a rare occurrence though so I’ll always pick happy endings!
11. Favorite smells? The smell of just about anything freshly baked in the kitchen, although I’m partial to chocolate chip cookies. And peanut butter cookies. And sugar cookies. Or maybe I’m just partial to cookies in general…
12. Summer or winter? Winter! We don’t have Winter in southern California and although I saw upwards of 56″ of snow this past Winter on Long Island, it was amazing! It’s so beautiful watching it fall down, and I got to wear all these cute sweaters and boots and throw snowballs at my husband. Plus I got my first ever snow days from school! What’s not to like?
13. Computer or television? Computer. It has everything! I can play video games on it, create blog posts, watch Netflix (although I still prefer to do that on the PS4 from my comfy couch), and of course spend way more time than I’d like to admit on FB liking tons of witty things that I saw on Tumblr and hoping that someday I can grow up to be that witty.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Long Island, NY.
15. Do you have any special talents? I’m a harpist, and I don’t know about you but I think that’s pretty special. :P
16. Where were you born? Southern California.
17. What are your hobbies? Gaming, playing the harp/piano, binge watching TV shows on Netflix, reading, eating too many cookies, baking too many cookies, pretending like I can cook gourmet meals, and snuggling my kitties. Yes, the last one totally counts as a hobby.
18. Do you have any pets? Yep! I have 2 kitties and 3 guinea pigs, and I’m hoping to add a dog to the family some time after we get back home to California.
19. Favorite movie? Um…. remember when I said I’m terrible at making food-related decisions? Well that applies to choosing a favorite movie. But I guess if I have to pick… my favorites are the Harry Potter series, The Hobbit trilogy, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Batman trilogy (all of the variations and versions), The Avengers, and toss in all the latest Marvel superhero movies for good measure.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, 2 older sisters and 1 older brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m unfortunately already grown up, but I’d love to be a well known/respected harpist that has performed on numerous video game soundtracks. That and have a successful private harp studio and be a music teacher at a college. Oh, and of course I want to be the best wife that my hubby could ask for :)